Abd al-Mushin Al-Libi
Born: 1966; alt. 1969;
Place of Birth: Johannesburg, South Africa;
Al-Libi, also known as Ibrahim Ali Muhammad Abu Bakr is an alleged Libyan Al-Qaeda leader. He is currently believed to be leading forces of the “Western Shield” Islamist armed group. He was reportedly involved in the capture of a base called Camp 27 from the Libyan National Army in April 2014. He has also been linked to the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group.
He was the office director of the Afghan Support Committee (ASC) and Revival of Islamic Heritage Society (RIHS) in Peshawar. He collected funds for al Qaida in Jalalabad through the ASC. Both Al-Jaziri and Al-Libi, defrauded well-meaning contributors by diverting money donated for widows and orphans to al-Qaida terrorists.
Al-Libi has provided Osama bin Laden and his associates with facilities in Peshawar, and has carried money and messages on behalf of Osama bin Laden.
- Abu Bakr al-Jaziri He also collected money for Al-Qaida from local nongovernmental organizations… [+]
- Afghan Support Committee The Afghan Support Committee (ASC) is a non-governmental organization established… [+]
- Revival of Islamic Heritage Society The Revival of Islamic Heritage Society (RIHS) is a Kuwaiti-based… [+]
- Osama Bin Laden Osama was the founder of al-Qaeda in 1988. This organization… [+]
- Al-Qaeda Al-Qaeda is a global militant Islamist organization founded by Osama… [+]
■■■■ See Full List ▸
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.