Abu Bakr al-Jaziri
Born: 13 February 1970;
Place of Birth: Rouiba, Algiers, Algeria;
Address: Peshawar, Pakistan;
Al-Jaziri was the finance chief of the Afghan Support Committee (ASC) and also served as the head of organized fundraising for Osama bin Laden.
Al-Jaziri collected funds for Al-Qaida in Jalalabad, Afghanistan, through ASC. He also collected money for Al-Qaida from local nongovernmental organizations by claiming the funds were for orphans and widows. Al-Jaziri then turned the funds over to Al-Qaida operatives. Both Al-Jaziri and Al-Libi, defrauded well-meaning contributors by diverting money donated for widows and orphans to al-Qaida terrorists.
In 2000, he moved from Jalalabad to Pakistan where he continued to raise and transfer funds for Al-Qaida. He was arrested in Pakistan in 2003.
- Abd al-Mushin Al-Libi He was the office director of the Afghan Support Committee… [+]
- Afghan Support Committee The Afghan Support Committee (ASC) is a non-governmental organization established… [+]
- Revival of Islamic Heritage Society The Revival of Islamic Heritage Society (RIHS) is a Kuwaiti-based… [+]
- Osama Bin Laden Osama was the founder of al-Qaeda in 1988. This organization… [+]
- Al-Qaeda Al-Qaeda is a global militant Islamist organization founded by Osama… [+]
■■■■ See Full List ▸
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.