Ahmed Kazem El-Rawi
El-Rawi is one of the leaders of the FIOE, an umbrella group of organizations with ties to the MB. Rawi himself confirmed the ties. “We are part of nobody outside of Europe, but we have good relations with the Brotherhood. We have our own ideas and mission and they know it. We are interlinked with them with a common point of view. We have a good, close relationship.”
He is also a member of the European Council for Fatwa and Research – presided by Sheikh Yusuf al-Qardawi, and of the World Muslim Congress.
El-Rawi is of Iraqi origins and hold a British citizenship. In an interview, Rawi said he used to consider himself a member of the Brotherhood, although he emphasizes that he has never formally joined. [source]
- Muslim Brotherhood The Muslim Brotherhood is a transnational Islamist organization founded in… [+]
- Essam el-Haddad Dr. Essam El-Haddad is a UK trained physician and long-time… [+]
- Europe Trust According to the Investigative Project on Terrorism: “through a pan-European… [+]
- Federation of Islamic Organisations in Europe FIOE is often regarded as the “European Arm” of the… [+]
- European council for fatwa and research Head of organization:Youssef Al Qaradawi; Main theological basis for the… [+]
■■■■ See Full List ▸
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.