Ahmed Luqman Talib
Known Also As: Ahmed Luqman Taleb
Born: 12 Feb 1990;
Nationality: Australian, Venezuelan;
Passport: N7693460 (Australia) expires 17 Jan 2024; alt. Passport N5230514 (Australia) expires 29 Jul 2021; alt. Passport M6215165 (Australia) expires 24 Jan 2012; alt. Passport 137492291 (Venezuela) expires 17 Jul 2021;
Ahmed Luqman Talib is an alleged al Qaeda facilitator who operates a gemstone business based in Australia. His business, Talib and Sons, has also been designated.
Talib has had financial dealings in a number of countries and is involved in dealing gemstones, which provide him with the ability to move funds internationally for the benefit of al-Qaeda. Talib conducts business around the world, including in Brazil, Colombia, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Turkey, and the Gulf.
Ahmed Luqman Talib has materially assisted, sponsored, or provided financial, material, or technological support for, or goods or services to or in support of, al-Qa’ida, an entity listed in the Annex of E.O. 13224.
Talib is involved in operational and facilitation activities on behalf of al-Qa’ida-linked groups, including providing assistance in the movement of individuals and finances internationally in furtherance of al-Qa’ida objectives.
Talib has had financial dealings in a number of countries and is involved in dealing gemstones, which provide him with the ability to move funds internationally for the benefit of al-Qa’ida. Talib conducts business around the world, including in Brazil, Colombia, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Turkey, and the Gulf.
According to publicly available information, Talib and Sons is owned, controlled, or directed by Ahmed Luqman Talib. Talib and Sons is a gemstone company located in Melbourne, Australia.
- Gabriel Crazzi Gabriel Crazzi - recognized as Brisbane dog trainer, is a person...[+]
- Talib and Sons According to publicly available information, Talib and Sons is owned, controlled,...[+]
- Al-Nusra Front Al-Nusra Front is a branch of al-Qaeda operating in Syria and...[+]
- Australian father-of-eight accused of supporting Syrian terrorist An Australian father-of-eight will remain behind bars after he was denied...[+]
- Brisbane dog trainer accused of running terror network sending terrorists to the Middle East A person accused of co-running a terrorist community that despatched Australian...[+]
- US authorities has imposed sanctions on an Australia-based Al-Qaeda facilitator The United States has imposed sanctions on an Australia-based individual, Ahmed...[+]
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.