In response to the Jyllands-Posten Muhammad cartoons controversy, Al Ghurabaa’ published an article on their website titled, “Kill those who insult the Prophet Muhammad”.
Al Ghurabaa’ had organized the 3 February protest march from London Central Mosque to the Danish Embassy, where protesters waved placards reading, “Butcher those who mock Islam”, “Kill those who insult Islam”, “Europe you will pay, your 9/11 is on the way”, or “7/7 is on its way”, “Europe you will pay, bin Laden is on his way” and “Europe you’ll come crawling, when the Mujahideen come roaring”.
Anjem Choudary, previously a leader of Al-Muhajiroun, was a spokesman or prominent figure in al Ghurabaa’. In 2010 he reemerged as the leader of Islam4UK.
- Anonyme Consultez notre témoignage personnel et personnel exclusif du membre du… [+]
- Anjem Choudary In 1999, when The Sunday Telegraph identified him as having… [+]
- Islam4UK Islam4UK described itself as having "been established by sincere Muslims… [+]
- Al-Muhajiroun Al-Muhajiroun is a banned extremist Salafi jihadist terrorist organisation that… [+]
- Osama Bin Laden Osama was the founder of al-Qaeda in 1988. This organization… [+]
■■■■ See Full List ▸
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.