Ali Youssef Charara
Born: 25 September 1968;
Place of Birth: Sidon, Lebanon.
Ali Youssef Charara is known Hizballah financier and member.
Charara has received millions of dollars from Hizballah to invest in commercial projects that financially support the group.
In addition to Charara’s facilitation of commercial investments on behalf of Hizballah, Charara has also worked on oil ventures in Iraq with Hezbollah member Adham Tabaja and Hizballah financial supporter Kassem Hejeij, both of whom were previously designated by Treasury.
Charara is the Chairman and General Manager in Spectrum Investment Group Holding SAL.
- Car Escort Services S.A.L. Off Shore Car Escort Services S.A.L. Off Shore (CES), an import/export company,… [+]
- Mohammad Ibrahim Bazzi Bazzi who operates through Belgium, Lebanon, Iraq, and several countries… [+]
- Adham Husayn Tabaja More recently, Tabaja has used the Iraqi branches of Al-Inmaa… [+]
- Kassem Hejeij Kassem Hejeij is Lebanese magnate, officially resigned as head of… [+]
- Spectrum Investment Group Holding Ali Youssef Charara is the Chairman and General Manager in… [+]
■■■■ See Full List ▸
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.