Grupo Arosfran Empreendimentos E Participacoes SARL
Annual Sales 2012: $6,825,000;
Banker: ADB Bank (African Development Bank-Angola);
Address: Rua Commandante de Valodia, no. 65-67, Premiero Andar, Luanda, Angola;
In July 2014: CEO: Artur de Almeida e Silva; Director: Francisco Dias dos Santos; Chairman: Kassim Tajideen;
In 2014: CEO: Ali Ezzeddine (owns 30%); Directors: Shadi Zabad (owns 30%), Ahmad Tajideen (owns 20%), Imad Hassoun (owns 20%);
In March 2013: Managing Dierctor: Ali Ezzeddine; Chairman: Kassim Tajideen; Directors: Shadi Zabad, Husayn Tajideen, Ahmad Tajideen, Imad Hassoun (In 2007, CEO Kassim Tajideen);
Designated by US Treasury Department in September 2010.
From the designation:
Kassim Tajideen founded Grupo Arosfran in Luanda, Angola, in November 1991. He has been the primary decision maker and leader of Grupo Arosfran and a member of the Board of Directors. Grupo Arosfran is listed as either a branch or a subsidiary of Ovlas Trading on multiple international business websites. A corporation dealing in nondurable goods, groceries, hardware, bakery.
- Hezbollah Hezbollah is a Shi’a Islamist militant group and political party… [+]
- AfriBelg Comercio E Industria LDA A corporation founded in 1995, employs 200 employees, deals in… [+]
- OVLAS Trading S.A. Kassim Tajideen owns Ovlas Trading which operates in the food… [+]
- Ahmad Mohammad Abd al-Hasan Tajideen In 2011, his company “Trans M” received a 25 years… [+]
- Kasim Mohammad Abd al-Hasan Tajideen Kassim Tajideen is an important financial contributor to Hizballah who… [+]
■■■■ See Full List ▸
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.