Dr. Daud Abdullah
Daud A. Abdullah is a former (2003-2006) Deputy Secretary General of the Muslim Council of Britain (under MAB). He is the director of Middle East Monitor, specializing in media coverage of the Palestinian cause. Abdullah led the MCB’s boycott of Holocaust Memorial Day, was a member of the Mosques and Imams National Advisory Board.
Since July 1996 Dr. Abdullah has been senior researcher at the London-based Palestinian Return Centre and editor of the Return Review, which has recently been replaced with the Journal of Palestinian Refugees Studies.
Abdullah is a trustee of the Centre for the Study of Terrorism.
MAB caused controversy when Abdullah, signed the Istanbul Declaration. This declaration instructed Muslims to attack foreign navies after Gordon Brown had offered Royal Navy resources to help monitor events in Gaza and to stop weapons being smuggled into the territory. Muhammad Sawalha also signed this declaration.
- Muslim Brotherhood The Muslim Brotherhood is a transnational Islamist organization founded in… [+]
- Centre for the Study of Terrorism The CFSOT was set up by its current Chairman Dr… [+]
- Muslim Council of Britain The MCB has applied for and gained finance for projects… [+]
- Muslim Association of Britain The Muslim Association of Britain (MAB) is a British Muslim… [+]
- Muhammad Sawalha In addition to his work with Hamas and BMI, Sawalha… [+]
■■■■ See Full List ▸
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.