Head Office Address: 4 Lake Road, Choburji, Lahore;
Phone: 0092-42-372-30-550; 0092-32-111-15-313; 0092-32-144-55-592;
Fax No.: 0092-42-372-30-548;
Official Website: www.devotedtohumanity.com;
FIF official Twitter account has been suspended. FIF official Facebook account is “Khidmat ibadat” (@khidmatibadat).
The Falah-i Insaniat Foundation (FIF) is a Pakistan-based organization, known as a front for the Jamaat-ud-Dawa, which in itself is a charitable front for the al Qaeda-linked Lashkar-e-Taiba.
Falah-i Insaniat was established in 2009 after the United Nations added Jamaat-ud-Dawa (JuD) to its list of proscribed terror groups. (FIF is JuD with a new name, designed to evade scrutiny and sanctions).
FIF established relief camps and delivered aid to Pakistanis fleeing military operations in Swat and the Malakand District that began in the spring of 2009. These camps also served as fertile recruiting grounds for the Jamaat-ud-Dawa/Lashkar-e-Taiba.
As early as June 2015 through at least June 2016, Shahid served as the vice chairman of Falah-i-Insaniat Foundation (FIF).
- Hameed ul Hassan Hassan is a financial facilitator for Lashkar e-Tayyiba (LeT). Also,… [+]
- Abdul Jabbar Jabbar is a financial facilitator for Lashkar e-Tayyiba (LeT) and… [+]
- Naveed Qamar As of January 2015, he was identified as a leader… [+]
- Shahid Mahmood Since at least 2012, Mahmood has routinely traveled overseas and… [+]
- Jamaat-ud-Dawa Jamaat-ud-Dawa (JuD) is listed as an alias of the proscribed… [+]
■■■■ See Full List ▸
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.