Full Name: Jamia Taleem-Ul-Quran-Wal-Hadith Madrassa;
1. Gunj Gate, Phandu Road, Peshawar, Pakistan;
2. Near the Baron Gate, Ganj area of Peshawar, Pakistan;
3. Lahori and Yaka Tote Rd. at the intersection near the Ganj Gate;
Under Shaykh Aminullah’s leadership, the Ganj Madrassa has trained and harbored Taliban fighters who have subsequently been dispatched to Afghanistan.
As of early 2013, he was recruiting for Lashkar-e Tayyiba (LeT) at the Ganj Madrassa and, as of late 2012, was hosting al-Qa’ida operatives there.
He provided assistance, including funds and recruits, to al-Qaida. In addition, Aminullah directs donations received by the Ganj Madrassa to jihadist fighters battling coalition forces in Afghanistan and also used the money to train madrassa students to become Taliban fighters.
Shaykh Aminullah frequently travels to the Gulf to obtain charity donations on the madrassa’s behalf.
- Dilawar Khan Nadir Khan Dilawar has acted as Shaykh Aminullah's assistant to include being… [+]
- Al-Furqan Foundation Welfare Trust Since its establishment in the mid-2000s, Al-Furqan, alias Al-Turaz Trust,… [+]
- Fazeel-A-Tul Shaykh Abu Mohammed Ameen Al-Peshawari Aminullah is the head of the Ganj Madrassa, which was… [+]
- Lashkar-e-Taiba Lashkar-e-Taiba is one of the largest and most active terrorist… [+]
- Taliban The Taliban , alternatively spelled Taleban, is an Islamic fundamentalist… [+]
■■■■ See Full List ▸
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.