Global Trading Group NV
1. Frankrijklei 39, 2nd Floor, Antwerpen 2000, Belgium;
2. 22 Liverpool Street, Freetown, Sierra Leone;
3. Standard Chartered Bank Building, 2nd floor, Kairaba Ave, Banjul, The Gambia;
4. Rue de Canal, G83 Zone 4G, 01BP1280, Abidjan, Cote d Ivoire;
5. Quartier les Cocotiers, Avenue Pape Jean Paul II, Lot 4274, Cotonou, Benin;
6. Frankrijklei 156 (5th floor), Antwerpen 2000, Belgium;
D-U-N-S Number: 37-117-1419;
Known also as: Global Trading Group; GTG; Energy Engineers Procurement and Construction; EEPC.
Global Trading Group NV (GTG) was designated for being owned or controlled by Bazzi.
Bazzi is one of the founders and a Managing Director of GTG, a global energy products and services company headquartered in Antwerp, Belgium that also has locations in Sierra Leone, The Gambia, Ivory Coast, and Benin.
As of 2015, Bazzi, as an owner of GTG, had drafted two securities totaling approximately $1 million to operate and maintain two power plants in Lebanon.
GTG in collaboration with Euro African Group Ltd. (a GTG sister company) has been the exclusive importer of all Fuel Products into The Gambia since 2003.
- Voltra Transcor Energy BVBA Wael Bazzi is the Chief Executive of Belgium-based Voltra Transcor… [+]
- Wael Bazzi Wael Bazzi formed a petroleum company to maintain his father’s… [+]
- Euro African Group LTD Euro African Group Ltd. (EAGL) was designated for being owned… [+]
- Mohammad Ibrahim Bazzi Bazzi who operates through Belgium, Lebanon, Iraq, and several countries… [+]
- Hezbollah Hezbollah is a Shi’a Islamist militant group and political party… [+]
■■■■ See Full List ▸
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.