Hafiz Muhammad Saeed
Born: 5 June 1950;
Place of Birth: Sargodha, Punjab, Pakistan;
National ID No.: 3520025509842-7 (Pakistan);
Occupation: Leader of Jama’at-ud-Da’wah (Lashkar-e-Taiba);
Address: House No. 116 E, Mohalla Johar, Lahore, Tehsil, Lahore City, Lahore District, Pakistan;
Hafiz is a co-founder of Lashkar-e-Taiba and the chief or amir of Jama’at-ud-Da’wah, which operates mainly from Pakistan. LeT’s primary target is the disputed Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir.
Saeed is wanted for multiple terrorist incidents. India considers him as one of its most wanted terrorists because of his alleged ties with Lashkar-e-Taiba and his involvement in attacks against India such as the 2008 Mumbai terror attacks, 2006 Mumbai train bombings and 2001 Indian Parliament attack.
He is also quoted as saying, “There cannot be any peace while India remains intact. Cut them, cut them so much that they kneel before you and ask for mercy.”
- Hafiz Khalid Walid Walid has been a member of Lashkar e-Tayyiba (LeT) central advisory...[+]
- Jamaat-ud-Dawa Jamaat-ud-Dawa (JuD) is listed as an alias of the proscribed Lashkar-e-Taiba...[+]
- Hafiz Abdul Rahman Makki Makki is popular in Pakistan for his anti-India speeches. One, that...[+]
- Pakistani Court sentenceed Hafiz Saeed’s two close aides to over 15 years in jail An anti-terrorism court in Pakistan has handed down more than 15...[+]
- Court in Karachi sentences prayer leader to over 25 years in jail for funding Hafiz Saeed-led Jammat-ut-Dawa An anti-terrorism court in Karachi sentenced a prayer leader of a...[+]
- Accused Hafiz Saeed is at home receiving guests with help from Imran Khan Hafiz Saeed, the Lashkar-e-Taiba founder sanctioned by the UN Security Council,...[+]
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.