Hafiz Muhammad Saeed
Born: 5 June 1950;
Place of Birth: Sargodha, Punjab, Pakistan;
National ID No.: 3520025509842-7 (Pakistan);
Occupation: Leader of Jama’at-ud-Da’wah (Lashkar-e-Taiba);
Address: House No. 116 E, Mohalla Johar, Lahore, Tehsil, Lahore City, Lahore District, Pakistan;
Hafiz is a co-founder of Lashkar-e-Taiba and the chief or amir of Jama’at-ud-Da’wah, which operates mainly from Pakistan. LeT’s primary target is the disputed Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir.
Saeed is wanted for multiple terrorist incidents. India considers him as one of its most wanted terrorists because of his alleged ties with Lashkar-e-Taiba and his involvement in attacks against India such as the 2008 Mumbai terror attacks, 2006 Mumbai train bombings and 2001 Indian Parliament attack.
He is also quoted as saying, “There cannot be any peace while India remains intact. Cut them, cut them so much that they kneel before you and ask for mercy.”
- Pakistani authorities arrested four aides of Hafiz Saeed ahead of FATF meeting Pakistan’s Counter-Terrorism Department (CTD) arrested four aides of Jamaat-ud-Dawa (JuD)… [+]
- Pakistani court moves Hafiz Saeed’s terror finance case to Lahore A Pakistani court on Monday accepted the plea of Mumbai… [+]
- Lashkar-e-Taiba chief Hafiz Saeed allowed to withdraw money to meet his ‘basic needs’ Lashker-e-Taiba chief and 26/11 attacks mastermind Hafiz Mohammad Saeed can… [+]
- Hafiz Khalid Walid Walid has been a member of Lashkar e-Tayyiba (LeT) central… [+]
- Jamaat-ud-Dawa Jamaat-ud-Dawa (JuD) is listed as an alias of the proscribed… [+]
■■■■ See Full List ▸
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.