Hafiz Saeed Khan
Born: 01 January 1976 to 31 December 1978; alt. 01 January 1977 to 31 December 1979;
Place of Birth: Mamondzowi Village, Orakzai Agency, Pakistan;
As of early 2015, ISIL leader al-Badri (known as, al-Baghdadi) appointed Pakistani national Khan as the emir of ISIL in the Khorasan (ISIL-K)- the organization’s branch in Afghanistan and Pakistan. Khan was recruited to ISIL by al-Badri and pledged allegiance to him in October 2014.
As leader of ISIL-K, Khan, plays a central role in expanding ISIL’s operations in the region, commanding militants and coordinating the delivery of supplies and munitions, the travel of associates, and other arrangements.
In mid-2015, Khan appointed ISIL representatives in Kunar Province and Nangarhar Province, Afghanistan and approved funding for the establishment of a training camp for ISIL fighters in western Afghanistan.
ISIL militants under Khan’s command had taken control of several districts in Nangarhar Province in mid-2015.
In early 2015, Khan claimed that ISIL was responsible for the April 18, 2015 suicide attacks in Jalalabad City, Nangarhar Province which killed approximately 33 people.
Khan formerly served as a senior commander in Tehrik-e Taliban Pakistan.
- Pakistan court to take up terror financing charges against Hafiz Saeed In Anti-Terrorism Court in Pakistan will take up the terror… [+]
- Counter-terrorism department of Pakistan declares Hafiz Saeed guilty of terror financing Mumbai terror attack mastermind and Jammat-ud Dawah (JuD) chief Hafiz… [+]
- Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi On 29 June 2014, ISIL announced the establishment of a… [+]
- Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP; “Taliban Movement of Pakistan”), alternatively referred to… [+]
- Islamic State ISIS is an Islamic extremist terrorist organization controlling territory in… [+]
■■■■ See Full List ▸
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.