Hamza Bin Laden
Born: 01 January 1989 to 31 December 1989;
Place of Birth: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia;
Full name: Hamza bin Osama bin Mohammed bin Awad bin Laden;
Citizen: Saudi Arabia;
In September 2007, it was reported that he was again in the tribal belt that encompasses the Pakistan/Afghanistan border region taking a senior role with al-Qaeda forces.
He was implicated in the 2007 assassination of the former Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto. However, according to an interrogation of former al-Qaeda spokesman Sulaiman Abu Ghaith, Hamza was under house arrest in Iran when Bhutto was assassinated and was not released until 2010.
On 14 August 2015 he released an audio message in which he called upon followers in Kabul, Baghdad and Gaza to wage jihad, or holy war, on Washington, London, Paris and Tel Aviv.
In July 2016, he had issued an audio message threatening the United States in revenge for his father’s death. In the 21-minute speech he said “We will continue striking you and targeting you in your country and abroad in response to your oppression of the people of Palestine, Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq, Yemen, Somalia and the rest of the Muslim lands that did not survive your oppression”.
- Death of Hamza bin Laden sends important message to terrorists Usama bin Laden’s son Hamza was reportedly one of 56… [+]
- Al-Qaeda still a threat whether the leader is dead or alive The killing of al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden by American… [+]
- Hamza bin Laden’s death has no big blow to Al-Qaeda The reported death of Osama bin Laden’s son and heir… [+]
- The curious case of Hamza bin Laden’s death This week at least two US officials have anonymously confirmed… [+]
- Hamza bin Laden sought to continue his father’s terrorism legacy As a boy, Hamza bin Laden appeared in propaganda films… [+]
■■■■ See Full List ▸
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.