Hanifa Money Exchange Office
The Hanifa Currency Exchange branch in Albu Kamal, Syria was designated for being owned and controlled by al-Rawi, since May 2016.
Around 2010, al-Rawi opened this money services business, which he used to exchange currency between exchange houses in Albu Kamal and Turkey.
When ISIS took control of Albu Kamal in 2014, the terrorist group conducted weapons and ammunition deals with the help of al-Rawi and the branch of Hanifa Currency Exchange in Albu Kamal.
- Al-Khalidi Exchange As of September 2017, ISIS-affiliated al-Khalidi served as a hawala… [+]
- Al Haram Foreign Exchange Co. Ltd As of April 2019, ISIS members in Syria received instruction… [+]
- Umar Mahmud Rahim Al-Qubaysi As of mid-2016, al-Kubaysi owned Al-Kawthar Money Exchange, which was… [+]
- Al-Kawthar Money Exchange In 2013, Al-Kawthar was involved in facilitating money transfers for… [+]
- Fawaz Muhammad Jubayr Al-Rawi In 2014 al-Rawi pledged loyalty to ISIS and joined the… [+]
■■■■ See Full List ▸
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.