Place of Birth: India;
Hina Bashir and her husband Jahanzaib Sami were arrested in Delhi on March 8 for allegedly planning to carry out attacks in India on behalf of the Islamic State terrorist group.
According to the charge sheet, they received the Bitcoin address on Threema, an instant messaging app, from an account called Caged Pearls, which belongs to a British woman based in Syria.
She had given her Bitcoin wallet address to Sami and requested him to deposit money in that account. He had asked his associates to deposit funds in this wallet address.
Also the couple, had been in touch with senior ISKP members in Afghanistan to exploit the ongoing agitation against the amended citizenship law to incite Muslim youth to carry out terror strikes.
- Jahanzaib Sami Jahanzaib Sami is an Islamic State operative who had arranged a...[+]
- Islamic State ISIS is an Islamic extremist terrorist organization controlling territory in Iraq...[+]
- Islamic State operative caught by the NIA in Delhi used Bitcoins to fund terrorism activities The National Investigation Agency (NIA) has claimed in a charge sheet...[+]
- Ophthalmologist from Bengaluru accused of furthering Islamic State cause arrested by the NIA Abdur Rahman, an ophthalmologist working in Bengaluru has been arrested in...[+]
- Woman arrested for having links to the Islamic State tests Covid-19 positive in NIA custody A suspected operative of terror group Islamic State - Hina Bashir...[+]
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.