Old website: www.jamatdawah.org (inactive);
Jamaat-ud-Dawa (JuD) is listed as an alias of the proscribed Lashkar-e-Taiba terror group.
On December 11, 2008, just two weeks after the Mumbai attack, the United Nations designated Jamaat-ud Dawa a terrorist organization. The attack lasted more than 60 hours and resulted in more than 170 innocent victims killed.
Jamaat-ud-Dawa has long been known to be a front for the Lashkar-e-Taiba. Saeed renamed the Lashkar-e-Taiba to Jamaat-ud-Dawa in 2002 after Lashkar was banned by the Pakistani government. Pakistan never acted against the Jamaat-ud-Dawa. Instead, Saeed and his leaders rebranded the group as a Muslim charity to mask the operations of Lashkar-e-Taiba.
The Jamaat-ud-Dawa has established an organization that rivals Lebanese Hezbollah.
The Jamaat-ud Dawa runs more than 500 madrassas and other schools throughout Pakistan, as well as scores of regional and local offices throughout the country.
Lashkar is active in fundraising across the Middle East and South Asia, and has recruited scores of Westerns to train in its camps. Jamaat-ud-Dawa actively fundraises on the Internet at its website.
- Anti-terrorism court convicts four Jamaat-ud-Dawa leaders An anti-terrorism court in Pakistan convicted four people of Jamaat-ud-Dawa… [+]
- Pakistani court indicts Hafiz Saeed’s four close aides in terror financing case An anti-terrorism court in Pakistan on Tuesday indicted four top… [+]
- Pakistan claims that it seized few assets of Hafiz Saeed’s terror groups Pakistan today claimed that it has acted against banned terror… [+]
- Hameed ul Hassan Hassan is a financial facilitator for Lashkar e-Tayyiba (LeT). Also,… [+]
- Naveed Qamar As of January 2015, he was identified as a leader… [+]
■■■■ See Full List ▸
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.