Jamia Asariya Madrassa
Address: Inqilab Road, Village Chamkani, Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa 25001, Pakistan;
Abdul Aziz Nuristani has led the Peshawar, Pakistan-based Jamia Asariya Madrassa for over two decades and has provided support to multiple terrorist groups.
For several years, organizations including Lashkar-e-Tayyiba (LT) and Al-Akhtar Trust have used Jamia Asariya as a financial conduit to bring money into Pakistan.
Nuristani has traveled to Gulf countries to raise money for both Jamia Asariya and Al-Turaz Trust, which is an alias for Al-Furqan Foundation Welfare Trust (designated by the U.S. and Saudi Arabia, in 2015).
Jamia Asariya distributed thousands of dollars in supplies to LT camps in Pakistan. Individuals affiliated with the Jamia Asariya have also facilitated the provision of housing in Peshawar for Arab fighters with ties to al-Qaida.
- Abdul Aziz Nuristani Nuristani has led the Peshawar, Pakistan-based Jamia Asariya Madrassa for… [+]
- Al-Akhtar Trust Pakistani newspaper reporting in November 2000 indicated that Al-Akhtar Trust… [+]
- Al-Furqan Foundation Welfare Trust Since its establishment in the mid-2000s, Al-Furqan, alias Al-Turaz Trust,… [+]
- Lashkar-e-Taiba Lashkar-e-Taiba is one of the largest and most active terrorist… [+]
- Al-Qaeda Al-Qaeda is a global militant Islamist organization founded by Osama… [+]
■■■■ See Full List ▸
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.