Jammal Trust Bank S.A.L.
1. JTB Tower, Elias Hraoui Avenue, Beirut, Lebanon;
2. Jammal Trust Bank SAL Building, Rashid Karame Ave, Beirut, Lebanon;
3. PO Box 11-5640 & 13-5750, Bank’s Bldg, Rashid Karameh Ave, Beirut, Lebanon;
4. SCI La Balance, Boulevard Giscard D’estaing, Abidjan, Cote d Ivoire;
5. 15A Burma Road, Apapa, Lagos State, Nigeria;
6. 3rd Floor, Berkeley Court, 6/7 Pollen St, London W1S 1ND, United Kingdom;
7. Al-Buss, Lebanon;
8. Al Furzol, Lebanon;
9. Baalbeck, Lebanon;
10. Beirut, Lebanon;
11. Bint Jbeil, Lebanon;
12. Bourj El Barajneh, Lebanon;
13. Dora, Lebanon;
14. Ghazieh, Lebanon;
15. Jbeil, Lebanon;
16. Jwaya, Lebanon;
17. Kana, Lebanon;
18. Labwe, Lebanon;
19. Marjeyoun, Lebanon;
20. Nabatieh, Lebanon;
21. Saida, Lebanon;
22. Tibnin, Lebanon;
23. Tripoli, Lebanon;
24. Tyre, Lebanon;
25. Verdun, Lebanon;
26. Abidjan, Cote d Ivoire;
27. Apapa, Nigeria;
28. London, United Kingdom;
Known also as: Jammal Trust Bank; JTB.
Jammal Trust knowingly facilitates the banking activities of U.S.-designated entities openly affiliated with Hizballah, Al-Qard al-Hassan and the Martyrs Foundation, in addition to services it provides to Hizballah’s Executive Council.
Hizballah has used accounts at Jammal Trust to pay its operatives and their families, and Jammal Trust has actively attempted to conceal its banking relationship with numerous wholly owned Martyrs Foundation subsidiaries. When opening purportedly “personal accounts” at Jammal Trust, Al-Qard al-Hassan officials clearly identified themselves to Jammal Trust as senior members of the terrorist group. Jammal Trust then facilitated these accounts to be used to conduct business on Al-Qard al-Hassan’s behalf. Such a scheme is representative of the deep coordination between Hizballah and Jammal Trust, which dates back to at least the mid-2000s and which spans many of the bank’s branches in Lebanon. Also, Hizballah Member of Parliament Amin Sherri coordinates Hizballah’s financial activity at Jammal Trust with the bank’s management.
- Martyrs Foundation The Martyrs Foundation is an Iranian parastatal organization that channels… [+]
- Trust Life Insurance Company S.A.L. Trust Life, which provides life insurance services, was established in… [+]
- Trust Insurance Services S.A.L. Trust Insurance Services S.A.L. is designated for being owned or… [+]
- Trust Insurance S.A.L. In 2001, Trust Insurance and Trust Life Insurance Company S.A.L.… [+]
- Amin Sherri As a Hizballah Member of Parliament, Sherri serves as an… [+]
■■■■ See Full List ▸
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.