Khalil al-Rahman Haqqani
Terror organization: Leader of Haqqani Network (HQN) and senior Taliban
Status: Chief of security of the Taliban government. Acting minister for refugees of the Taliban government
Roll: Involved in financing the terror organizations and planning operations for attacks that killed hundreds of people. Also, dealing with the connections with Al Qaeda
Date of Birth: January 1, 1966
Place of Birth: Afghanistan
Place of Residence: Afghanistan
Rewards for Justice is offering a reward of up to $5 million for information on Khalil al-Rahman Haqqani, also known as Khalil Haqqani or Khalil Ahmad Haqqani. Khalil serves as a key leader of the Haqqani Network (HQN), a U.S.-designated Foreign Terrorist Organization (FTO).
Khalil engages in fundraising activities on behalf of the Taliban and provides support to the Taliban operating in Afghanistan. As of early 2010, he provided funds to Taliban cells in Logar Province, Afghanistan. In 2009, Khalil was one of several people responsible for the detention of individuals captured by the Taliban and the HQN. Khalil has conducted operations for the Taliban on orders from his nephew, Sirajuddin Haqqani, the overall HQN leader and deputy leader of the Taliban. Khalil has also acted on behalf of al-Qa’ida (AQ) and has been linked to AQ terrorist operations. In 2002, he deployed fighters to reinforce AQ elements in Paktia Province, Afghanistan.
On February 9, 2011, the U.S. Department of the Treasury designated Khalil Haqqani as a Specially Designated Global Terrorist pursuant to Executive Order 13224, as amended. As a result of this designation, among other consequences, all property and interests in property of Khalil Haqqani that are subject to U.S. jurisdiction are blocked, and U.S. persons are generally prohibited from engaging in any transactions with Khalil Haqqani. In addition, it is a crime to knowingly provide, or attempt or conspire to provide, material support or resources to the FTO HQN.
- Hibatullah Akhundzada Hibatullah Akhundzada (also known by the honorifics Mawlawi and Mullah) is...[+]
- Sirajuddin Haqqani Sirajuddin Haqqani is a military leader hailing from Afghanistan, who as...[+]
- Haqqani Network he Haqqani network is an Afghan guerilla insurgent group using asymmetric...[+]
- Taliban’s secretive Haqqani Network leader finally shows his face One of the Taliban's most secretive leaders, whose only picture on...[+]
- The Haqqani Network is the most dreadful terror group in the Taliban Government The Haqqani Network has appeared to be the most powerful group...[+]
- Taliban terrorists likely to welcome al-Qaeda back to Afghanistan From the time President Joe Biden announced the date of the...[+]
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.