Kuveyt Turk Katilim Bankasi A.S.
Kuveyt Turk Katilim Bankasi A.S. (Kuveyt Turk) is a Turkey-based company providing banking services. It has an interest-free banking system. Its offers banking products such as accounts, payments and collections, and insurance services; finance products, such as housing finance, car finance and personal finance for individuals and enterprise finance and sectoral packages for corporate customers; credit card services and branchless banking. It also offers gold banking products, such as gold cheque and gold deposit accounts. In addition to Visa and MasterCard credit cards, services such as POS, ATM, Internet Banking, Call Center, Interactive Voice Response System and SMS Banking are rendered by the Company.
Jassem al-Motawa and Mubarak al-Dawila “own and contribute” to the Bank. (al-Shahed)
Ties to the West:
• Citigroup Global Markets Deutschland AG, Frankfurt am Main
• Commerzbank AG, Frankfurt am Main
• Deutsche Bank AG, Frankfurt am Main
• Société Générale, Paris
• Standard Chartered Bank, Frankfurt am Main
• UniCredit SpA, Milan
• KBC Bank
• Bank of New York
• Intesa Sanpaolo SPA
• Unione Di Banche Italiane S.C.P.A
• Wells Fargo Bank NA, New York
• The Bank of New York Mellon, New York
• Standard Chartered Bank, New York
• JPMorgan Chase Bank National Association, New York
• HSBC Bank USA NA, New York
• Citibank NA, New York.
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.