The North London Central Mosque
Finsbury Park Mosque aka The North London Central Mosque (NLCM), est. April 2010, liquidity of 180,800 GBP and worth 1.5 million GBP. In the 1990s it developed into a center for terrorism recruitment and facilitation under the leadership of the jihadist preacher Abu Hamza al-Masri, whose followers included “shoe bomber” Richard Reid and a suspected twentieth 9/11 hijacker, Zacarias Moussaoui.
In early 2005, Abu Hamza was removed from the NLCM, and it was taken over by a new management committee made up of senior members of the British Muslim Brotherhood. Its five trustees: Mohamed Kozbar, Mohamed Sawalha, Ahmed Sheikh Mohammed (Treasurer, also a trustee of Europe Trust), Abdel Shaheed El-Ashaal (Chairman) and Hafez al-Karmi were, until 2007, the registered owners of the Muslim Welfare House. HSBC has officially closed the bank account of the mosque in July 2014.
- Muslim Brotherhood The Muslim Brotherhood is a transnational Islamist organization founded in… [+]
- Mohammed Kozbar Kozbar is a senior member of the British Muslim Initiative… [+]
- Europe Trust According to the Investigative Project on Terrorism: “through a pan-European… [+]
- Abdel Shaheed Abdel Rafie El-Ashaal El-Ashaal was one of the pioneers of investments businesses in… [+]
- Muslim Welfare House The Muslim Welfare House, founded in 1970, was originally established… [+]
■■■■ See Full List ▸
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.