Lawyer: Mohammad Farid Mattar
Place of Birth: Lebanon;
Mohammad Farid Mattar is a Lebanese lawyer more than 37 years. Mattar is a founding partner of the Levant Law Practice Firm and was a partner at Mattar and Mattar Law Firm from 1983 till 2002.
He is an attorney for several companies that are controlled by the Hezbollah terrorist group.
Mattar is admitted at the Beirut Bar Association and was a member of the commission established by the Lebanese Government to sue Israel for Genocide, war crimes, and crimes against humanity before the International Court of justice in 2000 and 2006.
Mattar is an attorney for several companies that are controlled by Hezbollah (several of which have been designated by the U.S. Department of the Treasury):
– Car Escort Services (Offshore) SAL (Specially Designated Global Terrorist);
– Spectrum International Investment Holding SAL (Specially Designated Global Terrorist);
– Spectrum Investment Group Holding SAL (Specially Designated Global Terrorist);
– Hoda for Touristic Services & Management Holding SAL;
– Phoenicia Shipping Offshore SAL;
– International Group Holding SAL;
– EBD Teltac (Offshore) SAL;
– International Mining Company Holding SAL, controlled by Muhammad Bazzi and Wa’el Muhammad Bazzi (both Specially Designated Global Terrorist);
– One Globe Operator SAL Holding;
– B.I. Group Holding SAL;
- Car Escort Services S.A.L. Off Shore Car Escort Services S.A.L. Off Shore (CES), an import/export company, was...[+]
- Spectrum Investment Group Holding Ali Youssef Charara is the Chairman and General Manager in Spectrum...[+]
- Hezbollah Hezbollah is a Shi’a Islamist militant group and political party based...[+]
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.