Muhammad Hasan Raad
Born: 28 August 1955;
National ID No.: 307321 (Lebanon);
Address: Beirut, Lebanon;
Known also as: Mohammad Ra’d; Mohammed Raad; Muhammad Ra’ad; Muhammad Ra’d; Mohamad Raed; Mohamed Raed.
Ra’d was elected to Hizballah’s Shura Council in 2009 and is part of Hizballah Secretary General Nasrallah’s inner circle.
Ra’d also is the head of Hizballah’s Parliamentary Council, which consists of Hizballah Members of Parliament, and oversees how the Loyalty to the Resistance Bloc operates. Additionally, this council ensures that parliamentary representatives, such as Ra’d and Sherri, carry out Shura Council decisions and policies, and conform to the party’s agenda.
Ra’d also has ties to Hizballah associates and financiers. In 2017, Ra’d met with Hizballah businessmen Adham Tabaja and Husayn Ali Fa’ur to ensure Hizballah’s funding mechanisms would remain open despite sanctions. Additionally, Ra’d and Wafiq Safa maintained a list of a hundred Hizballah members who were to acquire foreign citizenship. With these passports, these individuals would be sent by Hizballah on long-term missions to Arab and Western countries.
- Wafiq Safa Safa is in charge of Hizballah's Liaison and Coordination Unit… [+]
- Amin Sherri As a Hizballah Member of Parliament, Sherri serves as an… [+]
- Hasan Nasrallah Nasrallah was designated for acting on behalf of Hizballah, which… [+]
- Adham Husayn Tabaja More recently, Tabaja has used the Iraqi branches of Al-Inmaa… [+]
- Hezbollah Hezbollah is a Shi’a Islamist militant group and political party… [+]
■■■■ See Full List ▸
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.