Mustafa Badr Al Din
Born: 6 April 1961;
Place of Birth: Al Ghobeiry, Lebanon;
Died: 13 May 2016 in Damascus, Syria;
Badreddine was a military leader of Hezbollah and both the cousin and brother-in-law of Imad Mugniyah.
Badreddine was a member of the Shura council for Hezbollah and the head of the unit for overseas operations, Hezbollah’s external operations branch.
Prior to his appointment to this post in 2009, replacing Imad Mughniyah, Badreddine served as the commander of Hezbollah’s military arm and an advisor to Hezbollah’s Secretary General Hassan Nasrallah.
Badreddine’s appointment as the head of overseas operation was not supported by deputy general secretary of Hezbollah, Naim Qassem. He was also Nasrallah’s chief of intelligence.
It was reported, by “Ya Libnan” that Badreddine had been behind the bombing of the US Marine Corps barracks in Lebanon in 1983, killing 241 marines.
- Anonyme Consultez notre témoignage personnel et personnel exclusif du membre du… [+]
- Naim Qassem One of Hezbollah’s founders, member of the Shura council, in… [+]
- Hasan Nasrallah Nasrallah was designated for acting on behalf of Hizballah, which… [+]
- Naim Qasim Qasim is the Deputy Secretary General of Hizballah, which he… [+]
- Mustafa Mughniyeh Mughniyeh is a Hezbollah commander with extensive family links to… [+]
- Imad Mughniyah Mughniyeh was accused of association with many bombings, kidnappings, and… [+]
■■■■ See Full List ▸
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.