Place of Birth: Bosnia and Herzegovina;
Nihad Rosic is a Bosnian immigrant to the United States, charged with terrorist-related crimes including conspiring to provide material support, money and resources to a foreign terrorist group. He is also charged for attempting to kill in a foreign country.
Rosic is the fifth person to plead guilty for participating in a conspiracy to help a former Missouri man who died in Syria while fighting for the Islamic State.
He pleaded guilty in federal court in St. Louis to providing material support to terrorists. He admitted helping Ramiz Hodzic, of St. Louis County send money and supplies to Abdullah Ramo Pazara.
Federal authorities began tracking Rosic and his alleged co-conspirators in 2013. In February 2014, Rosic was arrested and charged alongside alleged co-conspirators Ramiz Zijad Hodzic, Sedina Unkic Hodzic, Armin Harcevic, Mediha Medy Salkicevic, and Jasminka Ramic on a number of terrorism-related crimes.
Rosic tried to travel to Syria twice but federal agents stopped him, said Richard Quinn, head of the St. Louis office of the FBI.
Before his indictment, Rosic was a truck driver. But he was very problematic person, and he showed that when he was charged with endangering the welfare of a child after he allegedly punched in the face a woman who had been holding a child in her arms (November 2011).
Less than a year later, Rosic was charged with assault for allegedly beating his girlfriend with a belt.
- Jasminka Ramic Jasminka Ramic is a Chicago-area Bosnian immigrant who has been charged...[+]
- Armin Harcevic Missouri-based Armin Harcevic is a Bosnian immigrant and suspected facilitator for...[+]
- Ramiz Zijad Hodzic Ramiz Zijad Hodzic is a Bosnian immigrant and alleged financier and...[+]
- Man from Missouri pleads guilty for aiding Islamic State terror activities A New York man has become the fifth person to plead...[+]
- St. Louis County man admits supporting terrorists including man who fought for ISIS terrorist group A man from St. Louis County pleaded guilty Wednesday to federal...[+]
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.