Place of Birth: Tajikistan;
Parviz Saidrahmonov, also known as Abu Daoud, is a notorious Islamic State recruiter who has been linked to terrorist attacks in Sweden, Russia, and Tajikistan.
He was one of the first Central Asians to join the Islamic State in 2014 and undertake its online propaganda work as a zealous recruiter. He’s been also linked to several attacks and terrorist plots in several countries, including the 2017 truck attack in Sweden that killed five people.
Swedish investigators say Saidrahmonov was an accomplice of Rakhmat Akilov, an Uzbek man who drove a hijacked truck down a busy pedestrian street in Stockholm on April 7, 2017, killing five people and injuring at least 10 others.
Saidrahmonov’s 4-year-old daughter, Sumaya, made headlines in Tajikistan in 2016 when she confused a prominent local singer with her father, whom she knew only from photos and videos.
Meanwhile, Saidrahmonov remained in Syria with his new wife and their three children until they were arrested in 2019 during an unsuccessful attempt to escape.
The 33-year-old Saidrahmonov appeared in a November 2019 Turkish television report about Islamic State terrorists arrested in Afrin in northern Syria.
- Tojiddin Nazarov Also known as Abu Osama Noraki, Nazarov is considered by the...[+]
- Rakhmat Akilov Rakhmat Akilov, a 39-year-old rejected asylum seeker and a citizen of...[+]
- Islamic State ISIS is an Islamic extremist terrorist organization controlling territory in Iraq...[+]
- Tajik Islamic State recruiter goes missing from a prison in northern Syria A notorious Islamic State recruiter who has been linked to terrorist...[+]
- Authorities seek extradition of Tajik terrorists and recruiters for the Islamic State Four Islamic State (IS) extremists that Dushanbe is trying to extradite...[+]
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.