Born: 14 January 1958;
Place of Birth: Kuwait;
Occupation: Professor of computer engineering, at University of South Florida;
In 1988 in Cleveland, he was quoted saying: “Jihad is our path. Victory to Islam. Death to Israel. Revolution. Revolution until victory. Rolling to Jerusalem.”
His brother-in-law Mazen Al-Najjar was jailed for nearly five years, accused of having links to Palestinian terrorists.
Al-Arian pleaded guilty of “making or receiving contributions, funds, goods or services” for the benefit of the Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ).
He was sentenced to the maximum 57 months in prison, a $250,000 fine, and three years of supervised release.
He’s the founder of the Islamic Committee for Palestine. In 1991, one associate publicly described it as “the active arm of the Islamic Jihad movement in Palestine.”
- Islamic Committee for Palestine The Islamic Committee for Palestine (ICP) was an outgrowth of… [+]
- World & Islam Studies Enterprise Established in 1990 and formally incorporated in 1991, the World… [+]
- Ramadan Abdallah Shallah was a founding members of the PIJ, and since… [+]
- Fawaz Damra His successor at the Brooklyn mosque, the militant Egyptian cleric… [+]
- Palestinian Islamic Jihad Islamist Jihadist Movement in Palestine known in the West as… [+]
■■■■ See Full List ▸
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.