According to al-Shater’s linkedin page from 2007, since 2004 he served as co-founder and owner of Sarar Company for Men’s Clothing in Egypt.
Sarar, a Turkish clothing company established in 1944, holds today stores in 49 countries spreading 5 continents.
The company operates in the textiles and ready to wear garment sectors at three modern factories on an area of 120,000 m2 in the Eskişehir Industrial Park; as well as at the Sarar Home Textiles and Shirt Factory on a 235,000 m2 area located on the Eskişehir-Kütahya highway, and in Bomonti, Istanbul, at Sarar Women’s Ready to Wear Garment Management. Established in 1996 in Eskişehir, the Sarar Home Textiles and Shirt Factory has a daily capacity of 85,000m. Sarar Group’s home textile brand, Sarev, took its first steps in the sector at the end of 2005. Having quickly established itself as a formidable brand both in Turkey and abroad.
Today Sarar Group is also active in sectors such as retailing, information, automotive and insurance.
- Muslim Brotherhood The Muslim Brotherhood is a transnational Islamist organization founded in… [+]
- Khairat al-Shater and Hassan Malek – Business Magnates of the Muslim Brotherhood The information on al-Shater and Malek’s companies is partial and… [+]
- Mahmud Malek Mahmud Malek, Hassan’s brother, is the owner of Roomers Furniture… [+]
- Hassan Izz al-Din Malek Born into a Muslim Brotherhood family, Malek joined the organization… [+]
- Khairat al-Shater Al-Shater is deputy to the Muslim Brotherhood leader Mohammed Badie,… [+]
■■■■ See Full List ▸
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.