Sedina Unkic Hodzic
Place of Birth: Bosnia and Herzegovina;
Sedina Unkic Hodzic is a Bosnian immigrant to the United States and an alleged financier and facilitator for extremist groups in Iraq and Syria such as the Nusra Front and the Islamic State.
Hodzic was arrested on one count of conspiring to provide material support to terrorists and one count of providing material support to terrorists.
Along with five others Bosnian immigrants (Ramiz Zijad Hodzic, Nihad Rosic, Armin Harcevic, Mediha Medy Salkicevic, and Jasminka Ramic), Hodzic collected and transferred money to Abdullah Ramo Pazara and other fighters in Iraq and Syria.
They allegedly collected and mailed supplies such as military uniforms, combat boots, firearms accessories, optical equipment, and other gear and supplies.
She assisted her husband Ramiz Zijad Hodzic with the money transfers. They both were reportedly successful in utilizing services such as Western Union, Facebook, PayPal and the United States Postal Service to communicate with other individuals, ship materials and transfer money.
- Jasminka Ramic Jasminka Ramic is a Chicago-area Bosnian immigrant who has been charged...[+]
- Armin Harcevic Missouri-based Armin Harcevic is a Bosnian immigrant and suspected facilitator for...[+]
- Ramiz Zijad Hodzic Ramiz Zijad Hodzic is a Bosnian immigrant and alleged financier and...[+]
- St. Louis County woman admits helping terrorist in Syria A 39-year-old St. Louis County woman pleaded guilty to providing material...[+]
- St. Louis County man admits supporting terrorists including man who fought for ISIS terrorist group A man from St. Louis County pleaded guilty Wednesday to federal...[+]
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.