Fazeel-A-Tul Shaykh Abu Mohammed Ameen Al-Peshawari
Born: 1967 Alt. 1961; Alt. 1973;
Place of Birth: Konar Province, Afghanistan;
Address: Ganj District, Peshawar, Pakistan;
As of early 2008, Fazeel known as Shaykh Aminullah, was providing assistance, including funding and recruits, to the al Qaida network.
He has also provided funding and other resources to the Taliban, including explosive vests and other resources and actively facilitated the activities of anti-Coalition militants operating in Afghanistan by raising money in support of terrorist activities. Also, he had begun a campaign to support militants in Pakistan.
As of 2007, Ameen al-Peshawari was responsible for recruiting fighters and suicide bombers and for the acquisition of funds and equipment for militants in Afghanistan.
He also provided monetary compensation to families of fighters killed in Afghanistan and has been involved in anti-Coalition militia recruiting activities.
Aminullah is the head of the Ganj Madrassa, which was designated for being controlled by him and for providing financial and material support to the Taliban and Lashkar-e Tayyiba (LET). Treasury assesses that some of the money McLintock gave to Aminullah probably was used for the activities of al-Qaida, the Taliban, and LET.
- Dilawar Khan Nadir Khan Dilawar has acted as Shaykh Aminullah's assistant to include being… [+]
- Hizb Ullah Astam Khan As of 2016, Hizb Ullah facilitated support for Shaykh Aminullah… [+]
- Rahman Zeb Faqir Muhammad Rahman Zeb was an Lashkar-e Tayyiba (LeT) operative who for… [+]
- Abdul Aziz Nuristani Nuristani has led the Peshawar, Pakistan-based Jamia Asariya Madrassa for… [+]
- Al-Furqan Foundation Welfare Trust Since its establishment in the mid-2000s, Al-Furqan, alias Al-Turaz Trust,… [+]
■■■■ See Full List ▸
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.