Welfare and Development Organization
1. P.O. Box 1202, Badhi Road, Chamkani, Peshawar 25000, Pakistan;
2. 81-E/A, Old Bara Road, University Town, Peshawar 25000, Pakistan;
3. P.O. Box 769, University Town, Peshawar, Pakistan;
4. 45 D/3, Old Jamrud Road, University Town, Peshawar 25000, Pakistan;
5. Shahen Town, House 46, near airport, Peshawar, Pakistan;
6. Jalalabad, Nangarhar, Afghanistan;
7. Upper Chatter Near Water Supply, Muzaffarabad, Azad Jammu and Kashmir, Pakistan;
Registration ID: F.5 (29) AR-11/2002 (Pakistan); alt. Registration ID: 827 (Afghanistan);
Welfare and Development Organization of Jamaat-ud-Dawah for Qur’an and Sunnah (WDO), known as, Welfare and Development Org, was designated for being controlled by Inayat ur Rahman.
As of 2015, Inayat was the director, chairman, and president of WDO, and he has been a leader of WDO since 2004. Inayat ur Rahman is designated for acting on behalf of Jama’at ul Dawa al-Qu’ran (JDQ) and the Taliban, and for providing material and financial support to Lashkar-e-Tayyiba (LET) and the Taliban.
WDO ostensibly collects money for charity, but in reality funds insurgent activities. WDO was used to collect intelligence and conduct logistical work in support of Afghan militant operations.
For a number of years, Afghan insurgents have received regular funding through WDO from organizations, including NGOs, in Gulf countries. Some Afghan insurgent leaders have also been members of WDO.
- Inayat ur Rahman In July 2012, along with Shaykh Aminullah, Abdul Aziz Nuristani,… [+]
- Jamaat-ud-Dawa Jamaat-ud-Dawa (JuD) is listed as an alias of the proscribed… [+]
- Lashkar-e-Taiba Lashkar-e-Taiba is one of the largest and most active terrorist… [+]
- Taliban The Taliban , alternatively spelled Taleban, is an Islamic fundamentalist… [+]
■■■■ See Full List ▸
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.