World & Islam Studies Enterprise
Founded in: 1991;
Founder: Sami Al-Arian;
Sponsored events that featured radical Islamic speakers, including Sheik Omar Abdel-Rahman.
Established in 1990 and formally incorporated in 1991, the World & Islam Studies Enterprise (WISE) was an “Islamic think tank” created to promote scholarly research and dialogue between Muslim and Western scholars. The organization was headquartered in Tampa, Florida, United States.
WISE was a sister organization to the Islamic Committee for Palestine (ICP), which Sami Al-Arian had established in 1988—ostensibly to alleviate the suffering of impoverished Palestinian widows and orphans, but in fact to promote the agendas of the Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ). Both WISE and ICP were fronts for the purpose of fund-raising activities for the Islamic Jihad and Hamas.
Among WISE’s leading financial supporters were the Virginia-based International Institute of Islamic Thought and the SAAR Foundation.
Was shut down by the federal government in 1995.
- Anonyme Consultez notre témoignage personnel et personnel exclusif du membre du… [+]
- Islamic Committee for Palestine The Islamic Committee for Palestine (ICP) was an outgrowth of… [+]
- Ramadan Abdallah Shallah was a founding members of the PIJ, and since… [+]
- Omar Abdel Rahman Abdel-Rahman was accused of being the leader of Al-Jama'a al-Islamiyya… [+]
- Sami Al-Arian In 1988 in Cleveland, he was quoted saying: "Jihad is… [+]
- Palestinian Islamic Jihad Islamist Jihadist Movement in Palestine known in the West as… [+]
■■■■ See Full List ▸
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.