Zakat House Kuwait
Zakat house defines itself as an independent governmental organization. It was established in 1982, in order to collect and distribute Zakat money. Zakat House is placed under the supervision of the Minister of Islamic Endowments.
ZH board of directors includes, among others, Adel Abdallah al-Falah (associated with MB).
The Shari’a Board of the ZH includes, among others, Ajil Jasem al-Nashmi (an Islamist scholar who issued a fatwa calling for the killing of Egypt’s president al-Sisi) and Khaled Madhkur al-Madhkur (an Islamist scholar associated with the MB).
Zakat House and the MB
June 20, 2014, (KUNA) — Kuwait’s Zakat House has donated USD 140,000 to the Islamic cultural center in Switzerland to fund building a center for raising awareness about Islam. The Centre Socio Culturel Des Musulmans De Lausanne, run by Mohamed Karmous, is a known MB organization.
An article from Al-Shahed, dated July 2014, claimed that the investments of ZH have suffered great losses due to its involvement with failing MB companies in Kuwait, Egypt and many other countries.
Zakat House and KFH
On May 26, 2014 Kuwait Finance House (KFH) offered Zakat House KWD 6 million as Zakat from shareholders to support and finance charitable projects in Kuwait and overseas in collaboration with official authorities working in that field, which is part of its social responsibility.
Until 2013, the Shari’a board of KFH included, among others, Ajil al-Nashmi and Khaled al-Madhkur.
- Muslim Brotherhood The Muslim Brotherhood is a transnational Islamist organization founded in… [+]
- The Muslim Brotherhood Financial Infrastructure in Kuwait The Kuwait branch of the Muslim Brotherhood was built slowly… [+]
- Islamic Constitutional Movement Kuwait In the aftermath of the 1990 Iraqi invasion, the Kuwait… [+]
- Mohamed Karmous Enrollment in: Euro-Swiss Foundation – Board of Trustees; Islamic Society… [+]
- Centre Socio Culturel Organization established in 2002, headed by Mohamed Karmous. The Annual… [+]
■■■■ See Full List ▸
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.