Born: 19 August 1966;
Place of Birth: Ramallah, West Bank;
Terror organization: Hamas
Status: Deputy chairman of Hamas political bureau, commander for Hamas’ terror activity in the West Bank;
Roll: one of the establishers of “Izz al Din al Qassam” brigades – Hamas military wing. Lives now in Beirut;
Area of activity: Qatar, Turkey, Iran;
Passport 2525897 (Palestine); alt. 3580327 (Palestine).
Salah al-Aruri is a prominent leader of Hamas and founding commander of Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, the Hamas military. He is regarded as, “the military commander of the West Bank”.
He also served as a recruiter, and was actively involved in raising and transferring funds on behalf of Hamas.
In March 2012, he met with Turkish President Erdogan. In October 2012, he attended the visit of the Qatari emir to the Gaza Strip.
- Anonyme Consultez notre témoignage personnel et personnel exclusif du membre du… [+]
- Jenin terror financed by drug smuggling "Globes" uncovers the weapons and drugs smuggling and cryptocurrency money… [+]
- Hamas urges young Palestinians to join fighting in Jenin Saleh al-Arouri, deputy head of the political bureau of Hamas,… [+]
- Hamas delegation arrives in Tehran for talks Hamas politburo chief Ismail Haniyeh landed in Tehran on Monday… [+]
- Kamal Abdelrahman Aref Awad In early 2018, Awad, a Gaza-based Hamas financial associate, coordinated… [+]
- Mahir Jawad Yunis Salah Since at least 2013, Salah has led the Hamas Finance… [+]
■■■■ See Full List ▸