Al-Bazzal allegedly co-founded various front companies—such to conduct dealings for the IRGC-QF to fund Hezbollah’s activities Continue Reading »
- Syrian business tycoon Firas Tlass said that certain areas in Syria are completely under Iranian or Hezbollah control, and that President Bashar Al-Assad...
- An ISIS-supporting cybersecurity group warned followers to avoid using Bitcoin because of the potential for jihadists to be tracked through use of the cryptocurrency.
- Sulaimani Asayish announced on Tuesday that 22 suspected Islamic State (ISIS) members have been arrested in a number of towns across the province in the past three months. One of those detained is Abu Ali Jumaili...
- A leading U.S. general voiced "grave doubts" on Tuesday about the Taliban's reliability as a negotiating partner for U.S. and Afghan diplomats following the U.S. military's withdrawal...
- A suicide bombing in the Afghan capital injured four people, the government said, hours before Turkey announced the delay of a conference at which it had been hoped Afghanistan’s warring sides...
- Al-Anbar Police Chief, Hadi Kassar Erzaij, held a conference today to review the month of Ramadan’s security plan. Kassar said that holding the conference aims is to complete the plan prepared...
- The security forces arrested today a number of persons in the Iraqi capital, Baghdad. Baghdad Operations command’s Media office...
Qatar - Powerful Terror Ally
Qatar was and still is considered as one of the main funding sources of global terrorism – from al-Qaeda to the Islamic State, to the Taliban, Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas. In recent years, several prominent Qataris were designated by the UN and the US Treasury Department as financiers of terror. These Qataris are free and active in Qatar today, despite their designations.
HEZBOLLAH IS POISONING THE LEBANESE CEDER
December 5, 2019
Nejaat was used as a cover company to facilitate the transfer of funds and support the activities of ISIS-Khorasan. In late 2016, Afghan leaders of[...] Continue Reading »
November 15, 2019
September 19, 2019
September 19, 2019
July 9, 2017
April 8, 2021
Talaqi Group - front company run by Hizballah official al-Bazzal. Al-Bazzal has sought to continue operating his network since being designated by OFAC by purporting[...] Continue Reading »
March 26, 2021
March 25, 2021
November 13, 2020
October 21, 2020