Idris al-Fay, who is currently in Iraqi custody, used the Turkey-based Al-Fay Company to facilitate the global distribution of currency on behalf of ISIS Continue Reading »
- Switzerland has voted to increase state powers to monitor potential terrorists, which will allow police to watch...
- On Saturday, a Greek court sentenced four Afghan asylum seekers to ten years in prison for their role in burning down Europe’s largest migrant camp...
- The assassination of Boko Haram’s leader on the direct orders of the new head of Isis spells trouble for northern Africa, Afghanistan – and consequently, global security at large...
- As the new government was being sworn in in Israel, Hamas announced that its new prime minister assumed office in the Gaza Strip on Sunday.
- Hamas launched three experimental projectiles into the sea ahead of Israel's Jerusalem Flag Day March, N12 reported. Later in the day, clashes broke...
- At least 15 army recruits have been killed in a suicide bomb attack at a military training camp in Somalia’s capital Mogadishu. Army officer Mohamed Adan said the bomber...
- A Government-commissioned study has identified more than 300 online accounts run by extremists in New Zealand, most promoting far-right ideology...
Qatar - Powerful Terror Ally
Qatar was and still is considered as one of the main funding sources of global terrorism – from al-Qaeda to the Islamic State, to the Taliban, Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas. In recent years, several prominent Qataris were designated by the UN and the US Treasury Department as financiers of terror. These Qataris are free and active in Qatar today, despite their designations.
HEZBOLLAH IS POISONING THE LEBANESE CEDER
December 5, 2019
Nejaat was used as a cover company to facilitate the transfer of funds and support the activities of ISIS-Khorasan. In late 2016, Afghan leaders of[...] Continue Reading »
November 15, 2019
September 19, 2019
September 19, 2019
July 9, 2017
June 14, 2021
The Al-Fay Company being designated pursuant to E.O. 13224, as amended, for having materially assisted, sponsored, or provided financial, material, or technological support for, or[...] Continue Reading »
May 19, 2021
May 11, 2021
April 8, 2021
March 26, 2021