Baghdadi, who has publicly identified himself as a Hizballah official, has participated in political events and delivered speeches on behalf of Hizballah. In several speeches,[...] Continue Reading »
- A senior member of Daesh terrorist group was arrested upon his arrival at Baghdad International Airport, the Iraqi army said on Monday. "The Counter-Terrorism Service managed to arrest the so-called general administrative coordinator of Daesh terrorist gangs, known as Abu Nabaa, with a unique operation at Baghdad International Airport " Maj-Gen Yahya Rasul, an army spokesman said. He noted that "the operation was carried out in complete secrecy and with great success."
- Shamima Begum was 15 when she left her home in Bethnal Green, east London, in February 2015 and travelled to Syria with two other British schoolgirls. She married a jihadist and lived in the Daesh’s self-declared Caliphate until last year. Lawyers for Shamima Begum have gone before the UK Supreme Court to argue the government was acting illegally when it stripped her of her UK citizenship after she joined Daesh. The Supreme Court will hear opposing arguments on whether she poses
- For the second time in one week, Egyptian police has thwarted an attempt to smuggle dozens of tons of hashish from Syria, and there is evidence of a connection between these shipments and the Lebanese Hezbollah, according to an Arab YouTube and Twitter channel calling itself Bright Ideas. User comments in Arabic included hundreds of praises to Allah, but also this one: “Hezbollah and the Iranians are suppressing drugs in the Sunni world until they lose their minds. The Iranians and Hezbollah are a great demon. May God protect us from the evil Satan.” So, in a world without booze, one can expect that being cut off...
- Three regime soldiers were killed in the explosion of a landmine believed to be planted by ISIS in Al-Mayadeen desert in the eastern countryside of Deir Ezzor. Since 24th of March 2019, SOHR has documented the killing of at least 991 regime soldiers and loyalists of Syrian and non-Syrian nationalities, including at least two Russians, and 140 Iranian-backed militiamen of non-Syrian nationalities.
- Two security personnel were injured in an ISIS attack in Al-Karma district, east of Al-Anbar Governor. A security source told Shafaq News Agency that the attack took place earlier today, Tuesday, after one of the security units of Al-Anbar Police Command, in Al-Karma district, was subjected to an armed attack in the Tigris area, which resulted in the injury of a Lieutenant and a member of the district's emergency regiment in the governorate.
- A security source in Diyala reported on Monday that ISIS launched an attack on the Iraqi army forces between Diyala and Saladin. The source told Shafaq News Agency that ISIS terrorists attacked a security point for the army in the borders of Al-Azim district on the side of Saladin governorate noting that the army clashed with the terrorists, which led to the injury of two soldiers. Over the past years, heavy security operations and airstrikes on Mutaybija...
- Security forces have killed two terrorists linked with banned outfit Daesh during an Intelligence Based Operation (IBO) in Bajaur district of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, the military’s media wing said on Monday. According to the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR), the terrorists have been identified as Zubair and Aziz-ur-Rehman, who was the chief of the banned outfit in Sindh. Many other terrorists were also arrested during the Bajaur operation, the military’s media wing said.
Qatar - Powerful Terror Ally
Qatar was and still is considered as one of the main funding sources of global terrorism – from al-Qaeda to the Islamic State, to the Taliban, Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas. In recent years, several prominent Qataris were designated by the UN and the US Treasury Department as financiers of terror. These Qataris are free and active in Qatar today, despite their designations.
HEZBOLLAH IS POISONING THE LEBANESE CEDER
December 5, 2019
Nejaat was used as a cover company to facilitate the transfer of funds and support the activities of ISIS-Khorasan. In late 2016, Afghan leaders of[...] Continue Reading »
November 15, 2019
September 19, 2019
September 19, 2019
July 9, 2017
November 13, 2020
OFAC designated Arfada Petroleum. Arfada Petroleum has entered into substantial contracts with the Government of Syria to develop the Syrian oil sector Continue Reading »
October 21, 2020
September 30, 2020
September 30, 2020
September 18, 2020