Syrian Military Intelligence Branch head Malik Ali Habib played a major role in crimes and violations committed by the Tadmur Branch of Syrian Military Intelligence,[...] Continue Reading »
Daily Terrorism Events [+]
- Thousands of people have died and tens of thousands have fled their homes in Niger's Tillaberi region, which is being ravaged by terrorist attacks. Now, the attackers are increasingly targeting children.
- Shamima Begum explained how she thought she was “doing the right thing as a Muslim” when she first fled the UK to join Isis in Syria, supposedly unaware it was a “death cult” in an interview on Wednesday.
- The series of anti-terrorist operations of Iraqi army still continue in different parts of the country. Accordingly, Iraqi forces recently arranged an extensive operation in western Iraq’s Al Anbar province, Baghdad Al-Youm reported.
- Sen. Joni Ernst, R-Iowa, on Wednesday led a group of senators in sending a letter to Secretary of State Antony Blinken asking him to designate the Taliban as a Foreign Terrorist Organization (FTO).
- For the first time in more than a year, Lebanon has a functioning government. The question remains, however, whether it will be strong enough to challenge the Iranian-backed Hezbollah from taking over the country.
- Abderrahmane Yahiaoui, an Algerian national in his early 50s, was convicted of terror-related offences in France during the late 90s and was sentenced to six years behind bars, but escaped jail after going on the run.
- The demise of the so-called ISIS caliphate found many of its members dispersing to new battlefields throughout Syria, Iraq, Africa, Southeast Asia and beyond, establishing new safe havens and sanctuaries for their future activities