Adel Anwar Al-Olabi is being designated pursuant to E.O. 13573 for being a senior official of the Government of Syria Continue Reading »
- Remote areas of Afghanistan remain home to “terrorist sanctuaries” and some Taliban members routinely cooperate with extremist groups such as al Qaeda, the Pentagon warned Wednesday in a sobering new report to Congress that paints a bleak picture of the security situation inside the country. The congressionally mandated study comes as the Trump administration forges ahead with a troop drawdown in Afghanistan, a central element of a landmark peace deal...
- Two foreigners who sent mercenaries to ISIS through Ukraine have been sentenced to more than ten years in prison, according to the Security Service of Ukraine (SBU). "According to the materials of the Security Service of Ukraine...
- Philippine security forces killed four suspected pro-Islamic State militants during a clash in the southern province of Maguindanao, an army spokesman said Thursday. The suspected members of the Bangsamoro Islamic Freedom Fighters (BIFF) group were riding in a pickup truck on Wednesday when they ignored a military checkpoint on a highway...
- Dozens of civilians have been killed and others wounded in Mali's volatile centre when unidentified armed men on motorbikes attacked ethnic Dogon farming villages, according to local officials. The attackers targeted four villages on Wednesday in Mopti region, which has seen dozens of tit-for-tat ethnic massacres as well as raids by fighters of armed groups over the past few years.
- Liam Fenn, from Ince, faces nine charges of possessing a document or record likely to be useful to a person preparing, or committing, an act of terrorism and three of encouraging acts of terrorism. He was arrested in March after officers from Counter Terrorism Policing North West executed a warrant. Fenn is accused of having a video...
- The militant responsible for the death of an eight-year-old boy and a police personnel in the Bijbehara attack last week was killed Thursday night in Srinagar. The Thursday night's encounter in which Zahid Daas was killed at Malbagh area of Srinagar also led to the death of a Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) soldier who was severely injured. Daas is the same terrorist who was responsible for the...
- The Federal Security Service (FSB) in Karachay-Cherkessia has taken radical Islamists into custody who were promoting the rejection of national laws and the creation of the so-called caliphate. As the FSB Public Relations Center informed TASS, "on the territory of the Karachay-Cherkessia Republic five active members of the At Takfir wal-Hijra (outlawed in Russia) extremist religious organization...
Qatar - Powerful Terror Ally
Qatar was and still is considered as one of the main funding sources of global terrorism – from al-Qaeda to the Islamic State, to the Taliban, Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas. In recent years, several prominent Qataris were designated by the UN and the US Treasury Department as financiers of terror. These Qataris are free and active in Qatar today, despite their designations.
HEZBOLLAH IS POISONING THE LEBANESE CEDER
December 5, 2019
Nejaat was used as a cover company to facilitate the transfer of funds and support the activities of ISIS-Khorasan. In late 2016, Afghan leaders of[...] Continue Reading »
November 15, 2019
September 19, 2019
September 19, 2019
July 9, 2017
June 18, 2020
Damascus Cham Holding Company is being designated pursuant to E.O. 13573 for being an agency or instrumentality of the Government of Syria, or owned or[...] Continue Reading »
June 16, 2020
March 31, 2020
March 26, 2020
March 25, 2020