Ali Hassan Khalil previously served as the Minister of Finance (2014-2020) and Minister of Public Health (2011-2014). As Minister of Finance, Khalil was one of[...] Continue Reading »
- Jonathan Guerra (also known as Abu Zahra Al-Andalusi) is born in Cuba and is a U.S. naturalized citizen, living in Lee County’s Lehigh Acres community and vacationed with his family in Cancun, Mexico. He is in jail for attempting to provide material support to the Islamic State terrorist organization.
- A British bank moved money that may have been linked to terrorist financing, leaked documents show. Standard Chartered Bank processed almost $12m (£9.4m) in payments for Jordan's Arab Bank from 2014 to 2016. In 2016, Standard Chartered filed a report alerting authorities to more than 900 transactions that it suspected might have been for "illicit activities under the guise of charity". The report raised concerns about "possible terrorist financing". The payments were reviewed after a US jury in 2014 found Arab Bank had knowingly provided banking services to...
- Pakistan has established smuggling networks over the last years into India and especially within the Kashmir Valley, so as to ensure a steady supply of narcotics and weapons. According the report “Pakistan’s bigger plans of narco-terrorism”prepared by South Asia Democratic Forum (SADF), says that an increasing number of exposed consignments on the India–Pakistan border containing narcotics as well as arms and ammunition were seized by the Border Security Force(BSF), particularly in Punjab, indicates expanding activities by terrorists and drug traders...
- Three mortar projectiles landed early Tuesday inside Baghdad’s heavily fortified Green Zone that houses diplomatic missions and government offices, the Iraqi Defense Ministry said. "Three mortar shells hit inside the Green Zone in central Baghdad at dawn today, and no losses or damage were recorded," the ministry's Security Media Cell said in a statement. The attack came a few hours after an improvised explosive device targeted a convoy...
- Australia's domestic spy agency has revealed a dramatic rise in the number of violent right-wing extremists under surveillance, while warning some groups are now employing Islamic State-style radicalisation tactics. The Australian Security Intelligence Organisation (ASIO) has told Parliament's Joint Intelligence and Security Committee that far-right movements are also taking advantage of the COVID-19 pandemic to bolster recruitment.
- The Iraqi National Security Forces thwarted an infiltration attempt of ISIS terrorists on the western border with Syria, in Nineveh. The Security Media Cell issued a statement Monday, announcing that units of the National Security Agency received intelligence information about possible infiltrations in various spots. The intelligence teams set several ambushes and were able to arrest three terrorists, including a Syrian national.
- Turkish police on Tuesday continued operations to pursue the suspected members of the Islamic State (IS) militant group in the country. Counter-terrorism units detained at least five suspects in the southern province of Adana who were believed to take part in the conflicts in Syria and conduct illegal activities on behalf of the group, the state-run Anadolu agency reported. Operations were launched simultaneously with the backup of the special operation teams...
Qatar - Powerful Terror Ally
Qatar was and still is considered as one of the main funding sources of global terrorism – from al-Qaeda to the Islamic State, to the Taliban, Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas. In recent years, several prominent Qataris were designated by the UN and the US Treasury Department as financiers of terror. These Qataris are free and active in Qatar today, despite their designations.
HEZBOLLAH IS POISONING THE LEBANESE CEDER
December 5, 2019
Nejaat was used as a cover company to facilitate the transfer of funds and support the activities of ISIS-Khorasan. In late 2016, Afghan leaders of[...] Continue Reading »
November 15, 2019
September 19, 2019
September 19, 2019
July 9, 2017
September 18, 2020
Nagy Farid Makhlouf Bakafari Serves for the following Hezbollah-related company: GULF BIRD SAL Continue Reading »
August 27, 2020
August 27, 2020
August 6, 2020
August 5, 2020