Place of Birth: Pakistan;
Abdullah Orakzai, known as Aslam Farooqi, is the leader of the Islamic State-Khorasan terrorist group who was arrested along with 19 of his close associates, including Qari Zahed and Saifullah by the Afghanistan Army forces.
Farooqi belongs to Mamozai tribe from Orakzai agency area on Pak-Afghan border. In his initial confession, he revealed the extensive connections of regional intelligence agencies with the Islamic State-Khorasan group.
He took over as Islamic State-Khorasan head after the killing of his predecessor Abu Saeed Bajawri. Prior to that, he had been working as military chief of Peshawar city, Islamic State commander in Abdul Kheil valley of Achin district and head of Islamic State operations in Khyber Agency.
The militant leader had close ties with terrorist groups including Lashkar-e-Taiba and Haqqani Network.
- Haqqani Network he Haqqani network is an Afghan guerilla insurgent group using asymmetric...[+]
- Lashkar-e-Taiba Lashkar-e-Taiba is one of the largest and most active terrorist organizations...[+]
- Islamic State ISIS is an Islamic extremist terrorist organization controlling territory in Iraq...[+]
- Key Islamic State terrorist group member Abdullah Orakzai killed in government forces operation The National Directorate of Security (NDS) in a statement said that...[+]
- Afghanistan turns down Pakistan’s request to handover the terrorist behind the deadly Kabul Gurudwara attack Afghanistan on Saturday (11 April) turned down Pakistan’s request to handover...[+]
- Pakistan asks Afghanistan to hand over the detained leader of Islamic State terrorist group Pakistan has demanded the hand over ISIS Khurasan leader who was...[+]
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.