Place of Birth: Saudi Arabia;
Nationality: Saudi, American;
Asia Siddiqui, along with Noelle Velentzas, pleaded guilty in August of 2019 to charges of teaching or distributing information pertaining to the making and use of an explosive.
The pair, who were roommates, planned from 2013 until the time of their arrest in 2015 to conduct a terrorist attack.
They taught each other chemistry and electrical skills in order to create a bomb and detonating devices.
They also purchased materials to be used in an explosive device and discussed bombs that were used during the Boston Marathon bombing of 2013, the attack on the World Trade Center in 1993 and the bombing of Oklahoma City in 1995.
When Velentzas and Siddiqui were arrested, propane gas tanks, soldering tools, car bomb instructions and jihadist literature, machetes and knives were found during a search of their apartment.
- Noelle Velentzas Noelle Velentzas is a 33-year-old woman from Queens has been sentenced...[+]
- Islamic State ISIS is an Islamic extremist terrorist organization controlling territory in Iraq...[+]
- New York woman sentenced to sixteen years for planning Islamic State-inspired terrorist attack A 33-year-old woman from Queens has been sentenced to more than...[+]
- Two Queens Women Plead Guilty To Terrorism Charges Two women caught in a 2015 terrorism sting involving an undercover...[+]
- NYC women plead guilty to planning bomb attack on US military personnel Two women inspired by radical Islam pleaded guilty in New York...[+]
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.