Place of Birth: Edmonton, north London, United Kingdom;
Asma Aweys is a mother-of-two from Edmonton in north London, and she was arrested when police investigating a burglary plot found terrorist propaganda on her mobile device.
Asma is jailed for terror offences after police foiled a jewellery raid they believe was intended to fund Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL).
When the police saw what was on Ahmed Aweys phone, the investigation quickly escalated into a terrorism probe involving him, his sister and her husband.
She also labelled Ariana Grande as “the devil” in relation to the Manchester bombing and described the Westminster terror attack as the “decree of Allah.”
Aweys was also found to have three copies of the English language Islamic State magazine Rumiyah on her phone last April.
Articles in the publications offered advice such as how to “inflict misery and destruction on the enemies of Allah” through methods including vehicle attacks.
There were tips on the best way to injure people using knives, including which type of blade is most effective, were also contained in the magazines.
There was also information about how to make Molotov cocktails and napalm to be used in arson attacks.
Asma was jailed for one year and seven months after admitting three counts of collecting information useful to a terrorist.
- Abdulaziz Abu Munye Abdulaziz Abu Munye is the partner of Asma Aweys, and also...[+]
- Ahmed Aweys Ahmed Aweys from Chadwell Heath, east London, was sentenced to 25...[+]
- Islamic State ISIS is an Islamic extremist terrorist organization controlling territory in Iraq...[+]
- Convicted terrorist who is ‘the enemy within’ Britain is sent back to jail A convicted terrorist has been sent back to jail after police...[+]
- Female British terrorist jailed for gloating over Westminster attack A female terrorist who gloated that the 2017 Westminster attack was...[+]
- Chadwell Heath man jailed for spreading Islamic State propoganda A Chadwell Heath man was one of three members of the...[+]
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.