Place of Birth: Illinois, United States;
Eddie Schimenti, also known as Abdul Wali, is an Illinois man who along with Joseph Jones drove the FBI operative to Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport on what they thought would be the first leg of a journey to Syria.
They were also photographed holding the Islamic State flag at the Illinois Beach State Park in Zion, where they both live. They had posted it on their social media accounts.
Schimenti allegedly told an undercover FBI agent in February that he was angry about a co-worker because they were gay.
He hinted at what he wanted to do to homosexuals in Chicago: ‘We are putting you on top of Sears Tower and we drop you.’
A photo posted on Schimenti’s Google Plus profile shows a masked man holding a knife, and caption written in capital letters saying if you cannot travel abroad to fight ‘then slaughter the pagans next to you’.
After watching an Islamic State video of captured soldiers being burned alive as they spoke Arabic, Schimenti says: ‘I don’t know what they’re saying but I love it.’
Schimenti also talked with the informant about future plans to attack Naval Station Great Lakes in North Chicago, a short distance from his home.
On April 7, 2017, Schimenti and Jones dropped off Mohammed at O’Hare International Airport equipped with cellphones they had purchased at his direction.
- Joseph Jones Joseph Jones, also known as Yusuf Abdulhaqq, is an Illinois man...[+]
- Islamic State ISIS is an Islamic extremist terrorist organization controlling territory in Iraq...[+]
- Man from Illinois sentenced to thirteen years behind bars for conspiracy to support the Islamic State Edward Schimenti, an Illinois resident, along with another man named Joseph...[+]
- Suburban Chicago man sentenced to 12 Years for conspiring to provide material support to ISIS An Illinois man was sentenced today to 12 years in prison...[+]
- Illinois man sentenced to twelve years in federal prison for conspiring to assist Islamic State terrorist group A man was sentenced Wednesday to 12 years in federal prison...[+]
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.