Eid Charity is probably the biggest and most influential activist Salafi-controlled relief organization in the world.
Khaled Ahmed is the Charity’s head of finance. The Association was listed as unlawful association in Israel on May 26, 2008 for its membership in the Union of Good and support to Hamas.
In a 2007 cable found on wikileaks, Palestinian Monetary Authority Deputy Governor Jihad al-Wazir claimed that: “individuals and organizations in UAE and Qatar are the main contributors to Hamas charities. He said a charity established by Qatari Sheikh Eid bin Mahmoud al-Thani was one, adding that it has transferred funds through JP Morgan Chase.”
The Eid Charity transferred funds to the MB in Egypt.
- Anonyme Consultez notre témoignage personnel et personnel exclusif du membre du… [+]
- Uncovered documents expose Qatari terrorism financing When it comes to hijacking headlines, Qatar is no stranger,… [+]
- Muslim Brotherhood The Muslim Brotherhood is a transnational Islamist organization founded in… [+]
- Hamas Hamas is a Palestinian Islamic organization, with an associated military… [+]
- Union of Good Chairman: Youssef Al Qaradawi; Umbrella organization of more than 50… [+]
- Khalifa bin Mohammed al-Rabban Member of Alkarama council and supports it financially. Member of… [+]
■■■■ See Full List ▸