Khalifa bin Mohammed al-Rabban
Member of Alkarama council and supports it financially.
Member of Eid Charity.
Founding member of the Global Anti Aggression Campaign and board of trustees member.
His money comes from the family corporation Al Rabban Holding Co. (al-Rabban Group), where he is a member of Board of Directors. He is General Manager of Al-Rabban Trading and Marketing.
Founder of KEMES. KEMES was founded as an “Electro-Mechanical Company” in the year 1989. KEMES works with Bill, Schneider Electric (headquartered in Paris, France), APC (headquartered in Rhode Island, New England region, United States), Business Trading Company (headquartered in Doha, Qatar), Eaton (headquartered in Amsterdam, Netherlands) and Al-Rabban Holding. [source]
- Muslim Brotherhood The Muslim Brotherhood is a transnational Islamist organization founded in… [+]
- Al-Rabban Trading and Marketing General Manager: Khalifa bin Mohammed al-Rabban. [+]
- Al Rabban Holding Co. Known also as: al-Rabban Group; Member of Board of Directors:… [+]
- Kemes Founder: Khalifa bin Mohammed al-Rabban; Location: Doha, Qatar. [+]
- Alkarama for Human Rights Alkarama lobbies on behalf of Islamist detainees around the world,… [+]
■■■■ See Full List ▸
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.