Alkarama for Human Rights
Alkarama lobbies on behalf of Islamist detainees around the world, and it accuses Western and Arab governments of suppressing the rights of political groups that promote Islamic rule for the Middle East.
According to Alkarama 2013 annual report, the organization’s council is composed of al-Nu’aymi, (President), Abbas Aroua (Secretary), Khalifa Mohamed Al-Rabban and Ahcene Kerkadi. The executive staff includes Mourad Dhina (Executive Director) and Rachid Mesli (Director of the Legal Department). Mesli is currently wanted for terrorism charges in Algeria.
The annual report names Netherlands Human Rights Fund, the Swiss Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Norwegian Human Rights Fund, the city of Geneva, local communes around Geneva as some of their funding sources.
Sheikh Khalifa bin Fahed al Thani is named as a member of the board of directors.
The organization, established in 2004, has offices in Geneva, London, Beirut, Doha and Sana’a.
The head of Alkarama in Sana’a, and the organization’s spokesman, is Abd al-Wahhab Muhammad Abd al-Rahman al-Humayqani – designated by US Treasury Department for assisting Al-Qaeda.
Alkarama was founded and is headed by Abd al-Rahman al-Nu’aymi.
Naser bin Nayef al-Hajeri (aka Abu Hamza al-Kuwaiti) – who presented himself as in charge of the foreign finance of “Sham al-Islam” faction in Syria – received help from Alkarama when he was imprisoned in Saudi Arabia and later became an activist in Alkarama.
US Treasury Department has accused Alkarama of transferring $600,000 to Abu Khaled al-Suri, a prominent activist in “Ahrar al-Sham” movement.
An article in “as-Safir” newspaper defines Alkarama as the “legal arm” of Qatar, working to “sow chaos” under the pretext of humanitarian action.
Western human rights organizations such as Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch have work ties with Alkarama.
- Anonyme Consultez notre témoignage personnel et personnel exclusif du membre du… [+]
- Abu Khalid al-Suri In 2004, he and Abu Musab were linked to the… [+]
- Ahrar al-Sham Harakat Ahrar al-Sham al-Islamiyya, commonly referred to as Ahrar al-Sham,… [+]
- Report: Jund al Aqsa’s campaign of violence In early October, the jihadist group Jund al Aqsa swore… [+]
- Al-Qaeda Al-Qaeda is a global militant Islamist organization founded by Osama… [+]
- Abd al-Wahhab Muhammad Abd al-Rahman al-Humayqani Head of a Yemen-based Alkarama charity, and the organization’s spokesman… [+]
■■■■ See Full List ▸
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.