Ramiz Zijad Hodzic
Place of Birth: Bosnia and Herzegovina;
Nationality: Bosnian/ Naturalized U.S.;
Ramiz Zijad Hodzic is a Bosnian immigrant and alleged financier and facilitator for extremist groups in Iraq and Syria, including the Nusra Front and the Islamic State.
Hodzic was arrested and charged with one count of conspiracy to provide material support to terrorists and one count of conspiracy to kill or maim persons in a foreign country.
Along with five others Bosnian immigrants (Sedina Unkic Hodzic, Nihad Rosic, Armin Harcevic, Mediha Medy Salkicevic, and Jasminka Ramic), Hodzic collected and transferred money to Abdullah Ramo Pazara and other fighters in Iraq and Syria.
They allegedly collected and mailed supplies such as military uniforms, combat boots, firearms accessories, optical equipment, and other gear and supplies.
Hodzic allegedly wired approximately $10,000 to fighters in Iraq and Syria. He was successful in utilizing services such as Facebook, Western Union, PayPal and the United States Postal Service to communicate with other individuals, transfer money and ship materials.
- Jasminka Ramic Jasminka Ramic is a Chicago-area Bosnian immigrant who has been charged...[+]
- Armin Harcevic Missouri-based Armin Harcevic is a Bosnian immigrant and suspected facilitator for...[+]
- Mediha Salkicevic Mehida Salkicevic is a Bosnian immigrant to the United States who...[+]
- Man from Missouri pleads guilty for aiding Islamic State terror activities A New York man has become the fifth person to plead...[+]
- Missouri man from Bosnia who aided the Islamic State gets eight-years in prison and faces deportation A Missouri man who came to the U.S. from Bosnia was...[+]
- St. Louis County woman admits helping terrorist in Syria A 39-year-old St. Louis County woman pleaded guilty to providing material...[+]
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.