Born: 25 September 1976;
Place of Birth: Skopje, Macedonia;
Abdul Jashari (alias Abu Qatada al-Albani), born on September 25, 1976 in Skopje, former Yugoslavia (currently the capital of North Macedonia), is the Commander of Xhemati Alban.
He is considered a close advisor to Abu Muhammad al-Julani, the Commander-in-Chief of the Syrian militant group Hayat Tahrir al-Sham.
Jashari is an influential figure and close military advisor to Abu Muhammad al-Julani, the leader of Hay’at Tahrir al-Sham, who appointed Abu Qatada al-Albani in the summer of 2014 to lead the organization’s military operations in Syria.
The U.S. Treasury Department designated Jashari a terrorist on November 10, 2016. His name appeared recently in Hayat Tahrir al-Sham communiques as one of the members of a high committee tasked with leading reconciliation efforts with Hurras al-Din, a jihadi faction affiliated with al-Qaeda.
On November 10, 2016, the U.S. Treasury Department designated Jashari a terrorist and stated that he helped to raise funds for the families of Al-Nusra Front fighters.
During the summer of 2015, Jashari led the Al-Nusra Front military operations in northern Syria. He has maintained a significant military standing within the jihadists ranks for more than four and a half years now.
- Xhemati Alban Xhemati Alban is a small Sunni jihadi militant group operating… [+]
- Guardians of Religion The Guardians of Religion Organization is an armed insurgent group… [+]
- Hayat Tahrir al-Sham Hay'at Tahrir al-Sham, commonly referred to as Tahrir al-Sham and… [+]
- Abu-Muhammad al-Jawlani After his release from Camp Bucca prison in 2008, al-Julani… [+]
- Al-Nusra Front Al-Nusra Front is a branch of al-Qaeda operating in Syria… [+]
■■■■ See Full List ▸
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.