AfriBelg Comercio E Industria LDA
CEO: Mohammed Tajideen;
Chariman: Kassim Tajideen;
Vice Chairman: Hassan Tajideen;
Director: Zeya Uddin;
Address: Rua Comandante Valodia 266-268 Sao Paulo, Luanda, Angola;
Banker: BFA Bank (Banco de Fomento Angola).
Arosfran holds 100% of Afri Belg.
A corporation founded in 1995, employs 200 employees, deals in grocery stores and dealers in imported products and Household Furniture.
Designated by US Treasury Department in September 2010.
From the designation:
Afri Belg Commercio E Industria Lda, is a subsidiary of Ovlas Trading, and is presided over by Kassim Tajideen.
- Hezbollah Hezbollah is a Shi’a Islamist militant group and political party… [+]
- Grupo Arosfran Empreendimentos E Participacoes SARL Kassim Tajideen founded Grupo Arosfran in Luanda, Angola, in November… [+]
- OVLAS Trading S.A. Kassim Tajideen owns Ovlas Trading which operates in the food… [+]
- Kasim Mohammad Abd al-Hasan Tajideen Kassim Tajideen is an important financial contributor to Hizballah who… [+]
- Hassan Ali Tajideen Ali Tajideen was never designated. He moved with his family… [+]
■■■■ See Full List ▸
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.