Hassan Ali Tajideen
Born: February 1985;
Place of Birth: Hanawy, Lebanon;
Son of Ali Muhammad Tajideen.
Ali Tajideen was never designated.
He moved with his family to Sierra Leone for his father’s businesses, and then returned to Lebanon in 1994.
Hassan Tajideen is registered as the director and chairman of Tajideen Investment Ltd in Accra, Ghana.
General manager of Tajco Lebanon.
Executive director of Dolly Soft Company (Lebanon) for computer software. [website]
Not to be confused with Hassan Muhammad Abd al-Hasan Tajideen, a Hizballah financier who died in the Ethiopian Airlines airplane crash in 2010.
- Hezbollah Hezbollah is a Shi’a Islamist militant group and political party… [+]
- Hezbollah financial network in West Africa Ever since the mid-1990s, Lebanese businessmen are active in various… [+]
- AfriBelg Comercio E Industria LDA A corporation founded in 1995, employs 200 employees, deals in… [+]
- OVLAS Trading S.A. Kassim Tajideen owns Ovlas Trading which operates in the food… [+]
- Tajco Holding Lebanon Activities: The company deals in construction. Established in 1995 by… [+]
■■■■ See Full List ▸
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.