Ahmed Idris Nasreddin
Born: 22 November 1929;
Place of Birth: Ethiopia;
Considered to be one of the major financier of the MB.
From the designation in 2002:
“Based on information available to Italy and the United States, … Ahmed Idris Nasreddin (“Nasreddin”), through commercial holdings, operate[s] an extensive financial network providing support for terrorist related activities”. Delisted by OFAC in 14/11/2007.
Along with his associates – Yussef Nada and Ali Ghaleb Himmat provided for years a vast infrastructure to the MB. Suspected to provide financial means and business cover up to Al-Qaida (The Al-Taqwa bank case).
His main business, Nasco Group a conglomerate based in Nigeria with subsidiaries all over the world, is running today by his son – Attia Nasreddin.
We suspect that today his worldwide spreading businesses still support the MB infrastructure all over the world.
- Al-Qaeda Al-Qaeda is a global militant Islamist organization founded by Osama… [+]
- Muslim Brotherhood The Muslim Brotherhood is a transnational Islamist organization founded in… [+]
- Ticino Canton Organization founded in 1992. Since 2004, MB leader Ghaleb Himmat… [+]
- Al-Taqwa Bank The Al Taqwa Bank (occasionally Bank al Taqwa or simply… [+]
- Nada International Anstalt Owner: Youssef Moustafa Nada; Cooperatives: Ali Ghaleb Himmat, Idris Nasreddin;… [+]
■■■■ See Full List ▸
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.