Lawyer: Ashraf Assem Safieddine
Ashraf Assem Safieddine was a co-founder of Inter Aliment SAL Offshore, a company controlled by senior BAC facilitator, Saleh Ali Assi.
The company owned an account at LCB where it laundered substantial sums of U.S.-denominated currency for the BAC.
According to the Lebanese government, when LCB was finally compelled to close Inter Aliment SAL Offshore’s account, the account balance migrated to the company’s accounts at Defendants MEAB, Fransabank and Banque Libano-Francaise.
Inter Aliment SAL Offshore was also the owner of accounts at Defendant Bank Audi and SGBL. Safieddine is an attorney who was associated with several Amhaz Network companies.
Among others, he was the attorney for:
– Teleserve Plus SAL (Specially Designated Global Terrorist);
– Special Operations Group SAL;
– Liban Stars SARL.
- Inter Aliment SAL Off-Shore Assi is the chairman, general manager, director general, and authorized signatory...[+]
- Saleh Assi Assi uses his companies to facilitate payments to Tabaja. He and...[+]
- Teleserve Plus SAL Teleserveplus is subsidiary (daughter) company of Stars Group Holding. Issam Mohamed...[+]
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.