1. Harat Hurayk, Beirut, Lebanon;
2. Burj Al-Barajinah, Lebanon;
3. Sidon, Lebanon;
4. Tyre, Lebanon;
5. Al-Nabatiyah, Lebanon;
6. Ba’albak, Lebanon;
7. Hirmil, Lebanon;
Known also as: Bayt al-Mal Lil Muslimeen.
Hizballah’s sanctioned bank (in 2006), Bayt al-Mal performs financial services for the terrorist organization. In Arabic, the term is used as “House of Money.”
Bayt al-Mal operates under the direct supervision of Hezbollah Secretary General Hasan Nasrallah. As Hezbollah’s main financial body, Bayt al-Mal serves as a bank, creditor, and investment arm for Hezbollah. Husayn al-Shami is the head of Bayt al-Mal. The central headquarters of Bayt al-Mal was located in Hizballah’s stronghold in Beirut’s southern suburbs.
Bayt al-Mal utilizes the Yousser Company for Finance and Investment to secure loans and finance business deals for Hezbollah companies.
According to, the U.S. Department of Treasury “Bayt al-Mal functions as Hezbollah’s unofficial treasury, holding and investing its assets and serving as intermediaries between the terrorist group and mainstream banks.”
- Yousser Company for Finance and Investment Bayt al-Mal and the Yousser Company function as Hizballah's unofficial… [+]
- Husayn al-Shami Husayn al-Shami, the head of Bayt al-Mal, is a senior… [+]
- Muhammad Sarur As of 2014, Sarur was identified as in charge of… [+]
- Hasan Nasrallah Nasrallah was designated for acting on behalf of Hizballah, which… [+]
- Hezbollah Hezbollah is a Shi’a Islamist militant group and political party… [+]
■■■■ See Full List ▸
We fight against terrorists and their supporters. LLL releases entities who are connected in any way to a particular terrorist group or agenda. Support us in this fight for better and free world. Live And Let Live | Global Fight Against Terrorism Funding - Less Money, Less Terror.